One of the best time-saving keto breakfasts of all time, hands down. Delicious, savory egg muffins are convenient, easy to make, and perfect for on-the-go adults and kids! Make ahead of time, and revel in your preparedness!
- 12 eggs
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 5 oz. air-dried chorizo or salami or cooked bacon
- 6 oz. shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto
- (optional) salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a muffin tin thoroughly with butter.
- Chop scallions and chorizo and add to the bottom of the tin.
- Whisk eggs together with seasoning and pesto. Add the cheese and stir.
- Pour the batter on top of the scallions and chorizo.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin.